Why is my video/webcam not working in Zoom meetings?.

Why is my video/webcam not working in Zoom meetings?.

Looking for:

Camera not working with Zoom - Microsoft Community. 

Click here to ENTER

















































I my camera doesn't work when I use Zoom, it is on there is no red line through the vedio icon and I can see the light from the camera at the top of my laptop why is this? Was this reply helpful? Yes No. Sorry this didn't help. It doesnt work by just changing the settings on my laptop nor the ones on my chrome browser. Tried that loads of times to no avail. I've updated both my windows 10 as well as that of zoom. Does it have anything to do with my laptop which has an i3 processor or could it be the zoom app or website itself?

It's due to my overprotective antivirus which blocked the webcam request from Chrome. Once I disabled it, I was able to use it for zoom. When it's not in use, I enable the protection setting as before. Hope this helps! Choose where you want to search below Search Search the Community. Search the community and support articles Windows Windows 10 Search Community member.

It works when I use skpe. This thread is locked. You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you cannot reply to this thread. I have the same question Details required :. Cancel Submit. Carlo TJ Independent Advisor. I am also using Windows 10 pc. Let us work together to sort this out.

Here's the steps you can try. Allow apps to access the camera. Choose your preferred setting for Allow apps to access your camera. Under Choose which apps can access your camera, turn the individual settings for apps On or Off. Check if the Zoom app is allowed to access the camera Restart your computer and test the camera. I hope the information above helps. Please let me know how it goes.

Have a wonderful day ahead and stay safe. Sincerely, Carlo T. Thanks for your feedback. How satisfied are you with this reply? Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site. In reply to Carlo TJ's post on April 26, Good Day Maya, I appreciate your time getting back to this thread, since the camera works with other devices, there is a possibility that this issue is with the Zoom app , Can you please try to uninstall the Zoom app then re-install it back.

Once uninstalled, go to this link below and download the latest version of Zoom. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP Potentially Unwanted Products.

   

 

Why does my camera not work on zoom on my laptop



  Fix-1 Check if Zoom is using the right camera- · Fix 2 – If you are using Zoom on Chrome · Fix-3 Use Zoom Troubleshooting- · Fix-4 Modify Zoom video settings- · Fix. You can always reinstall the app, update the camera drivers to the latest version, troubleshoot the Zoom app, or provide access to the app from the privacy. If the problem still persists then please reinstall the camera drivers. Go to Windows start menu button > type in Device Manager > Cameras or.  


My laptop webcam doesn't work in Teams or Zoom, either in app or - Microsoft Community - Troubleshooting problems with your webcam in Zoom



 

Recently a problem has arisen where my camera does not work properly on zoom, but if I go to the camera app it works fine. When I'm on zoom my camera is black and white, and sometimes it gets so dark that you cant even see me. This has happened before, and it went away for a while, but now just a few days ago it came back. I think a camera driver update MAY have caused this, as I noticed this first around the time when I had a handful of driver updates. Does zoom just need to update to this new driver update, or is it a glitch, and if so how can I fix it?

Was this reply helpful? Yes No. Sorry this didn't help. Even I am facing similar issue. Camera working independently and with google meet app. But with zoom app it is showing a black background. I tried the steps you have mentioned still not working. Can you please help. I have tried reinstalling the zoom app and several methods in several forums. Worked for me. Choose where you want to search below Search Search the Community. Search the community and support articles Windows Windows 10 Search Community member.

Thanks, Max. This thread is locked. You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you cannot reply to this thread. I have the same question Report abuse. Details required :. Cancel Submit. Paloma Bianchini Independent Advisor. Hello, how are you? Welcome to the Microsoft community!

My name is Paloma B. I understand that your webcam is causing problems with the zoom. What version of zoom are you using? What is your webcam model? This problem should probably be some incompatibility of the zoom with your webcam, as the error does not occur in the windows camera application.

You mentioned that you noticed this after updating the webcam driver, try to roll back the drive please and check if this occurs. Select Device Manager; 3. In Cameras, right-click on your webcam, and go to the properties option; 4. Navigate to the Driver tab and click on the Revert Driver button, if available; 5.

If the button to reverse is not available, click Uninstall Device; 6. Restart the computer; 7. Access the webcam manufacturer's website, whether integrated with the notebook or USB and download the most current driver.

Install the webcam again to test. I await news. If these procedures helped you in any way, please click on "I solved my problem" and also mark as an answer, so you can help others users. We will always be available for whatever you need! Thanks for your feedback. How satisfied are you with this reply? Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site. KiranC P. In reply to Paloma Bianchini's post on November 18, Hi Even I am facing similar issue. In reply to KiranC P's post on March 8, This site in other languages x.

   


Comments